CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! RE - OPENING SUMMER 2023!
Delivery in Cochrane is now available! Equipment that is delivered to your home, is your responsibility until we pick it up at the end of the day. We kindly ask that the equipment is kept in the provided carry bag at all times, and stored in a safe place until it's collected from your home. Rental equipment is delivered in between 8AM - 9AM and is picked up between 5PM - 6PM.
Below are some care tips to help you during your rental. Please treat the rental equipment as if it were your own!
- Keep equipment at the docks when getting on/off the equipment
- Turn equipment upside down when not in use, or take the fin off- this will save the fin from bending causing damage
- Do not run the equipment aground
- Stay away from logs and heavy debris areas
- Unpack/Inflate/deflate/fold equipment on soft ground/grassy area, not on rocky areas, or where sharp objects are present
- Ensure ALL Kayak, and Paddle Board (Fin) clips, velcro straps, and tethers are securely attached to the equipment
- Keep your personal SHARP objects in a hard case, or away from the equipment
- DO NOT HIT/POKE THE EQUIPMENT WITH PADDLES TO PUSH AWAY FROM ANOTHER USER.
- Do not use paddles to PUSH OFF ROCKS
- Keep the equipment clean. If you have time before we arrive, give the equipment a rinse before we pick it up!